What is Xero?
Xero is a leading online accounting software specifically designed for small businesses just like your’s. It is simply beautiful software that can help you run a smarter and better business.
You can enjoy the following benefits with Xero:
- Remote access accounting – access up-to-date business financials online and reconcile from anywhere, any time and on any device.
- Easily manage expenses – photos of receipts can be saved online, then reviewed and approved simply.
- Secure data – Xero uses multiple layers of security and has invested in industry-leading infrastructure to protect your data.
- Manage invoices – create and track professional looking invoices and make them recurring.
- Manage cashflow – schedule bill payments and batch paying suppliers.
- Training and support – our team of Xero experts are here to help.
- Everything at a glance – get an overview of all your bank balances, invoices, bills and expenses in the dashboard.
- Automatic bank reconciliation – simply click to reconcile your latest bank transactions automatically imported and categorised by Xero.
- Employee payroll – process your payroll and pay superannuation. Payroll in Xero is a SuperStream certified product.
- Expert advice – Since we are Xero Accountants and one of Brisbane North’s leading accounting firms you’ll get much more than beautiful accounting software with NBC.
You too could be enjoying the benefits of cloud computing & do beautiful accounting.
Automated overnight bank feeds
No more double handling of data. You get accurate and timely bank reconciliations. You waste less time and get more efficient use of your administration and bookkeeping resources.
Anywhere, any time and on any device. You can do bank rec’s on the couch during the add breaks or make payments when you are on the go.
See when invoices have been opened. Get paid faster.
Payroll and super
Speedy pay run functionality. Automated superannuation payments saving you time and money. Automatic tax updates.
Unlimited users. View and share the same information at the same time with your staff, accountant, advisor or business partner.
Attach multiple source documents and other important files to transactions or keep them in customised document folders within Xero.
Forget the really annoying stuff
No need to install software, update or keep backups – it’s automatic.
Connect to other apps
Integrate Xero with other cloud applications to sync client info, sales and more.
Contact us to talk with our team about the suitability and benefits of Xero for your business.
They will help you understand how it will make a difference in your business, the pricing plan to suit your needs and how easy it is to get started.
Like most things, if you seek experienced advice and do it right the first time, you’ll save a lot of time frustration and money.
Our certified Xero Advisors can provide your business with all the training and support you’ll require to make a smooth transition to Xero for accounting.
We’ll show you how to utilise Xero to it’s full potential and take advantage of it’s wide suite of features.
Contact us today to plan your transition to beautiful cloud accounting with Xero.