Matched funding of $5,000 available from the Small Business Entrepreneurial Program!
One of the oldest adages in existence is you can’t get something for nothing. But what if the Qld Govt is willing to inject $5,000ex GST into your business to help with strategic planning, mentoring/coaching or advice to assist with establishing your business?
Right now, there is a Small Business Entrepreneur Grants Program and our Advisors are happy to help you apply, and then upon
approval, boost your business in one of the predefined areas.
To be eligible, the business must:
- Have a business name registered within the last 4 years;
- Have fewer than 20 employees
- Have an ABN
- Be based in QLD
- Not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
Got your eyes on bigger, better business? Then you’ve gotta be quick! This grant closes on 6th June 2018.
How we can help:
- A Strategic Business Review, Roadmap or Financial Health Check
- Financial advice
- Cash Flow Solutions
- Staff & Culture Management
- Business Plan
Check out more on the Business Queensland website, here.
Want a call back from one of our Advisors on how to apply this in your business? Contact us now!